1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
1 package chocolate bark (regular or white chocolate)
wax paper or foil (something that you can sit the drizzled truffles on to dry
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl. Use a LARGE bowl. I crumbled half the cake and the large Pyrex bowl I was using was full.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting.
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50. In making just half the cake, I got 28 truffles.)
4. Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
5. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package. Melt functions on microwaves would work here.
6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper or foil until firm. I used a fork to get the extra coating off.
For an added touch, I used the left over coating in the bowl to drizzle over the top of the truffles. Fill a ziploc baggie with the melted chocolate. Cut the corner off (very very small cut) and drizzle.
AND, here's what became of the other half of the cake - equally delicious!!: