Ingredients for muffins:
- 1.5 C. flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cinnamon (my addition)
- 3 mashed bananas
- 3/4 C. white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 C. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (my addition)
Ingredients for crumb topping:
- 1/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 2 TBS flour
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBS butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper cupcake cups.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, except white sugar.
- In another bowl, starting from the bananas down, combine all the wet ingredients (including the white sugar).
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Don't overmix.
- Pour into the muffin cups.
- For the crumb topping, put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a fork, break the butter into the mixture, so that it becomes a coarse meal texture.
- Sprinkle on top of the muffins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes!
These don't last long in my house! How do you like my kissing frogs muffin cups?? Enjoy!