A photo of the delicious Penn Station knock off sandwich!


A few days ago I posted the recipe to my version of Penn Station's Teriyaki Chicken sandwich. At that point, the sandwich looked so tasty that I had to eat it as fast as I could, rather than attempting to get a suitable photo for the blog. Well, the hankering for this sandwich hit again and this time, I forced myself to wait before diving into the deliciousness that is this sandwich. Enjoy the photo, and try the recipe!

Please note the homemade french fries. Baked the fries in the oven for about 15 minutes, then deep fried them in a couple inches of oil.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This looks absolutely delicious. Just stumbled onto your blog. Looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually double fry my french fries, but will definitely try the bake then fry method next time. They look just as crispy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment