- 1/2 recipe for dough (I used Annie's Eats dough recipe)
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, rough chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup feta
- Heat pizza stone in oven to 500 degrees. Allow the oven to heat at 500 for 30 minutes or more.
- Roll or toss dough out to form a 12-14 inch pizza. Transfer to a pizza peal that's covered with thin layer of cornmeal. Top pizza with pesto, tomato, artichoke hearts, mozzarella and feta
- Carefully transfer pizza to heated pizza stone and cook for 15-20 minutes, until crust is cooked through and cheese is browned and bubbly.