Ingredients (for 2 generous servings, or 3 good-sized servings):
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- .5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & minced
- 1 Tbsp shallot, or onion, minced
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add olive oil, jalapeno, shallot/onion, and black beans and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs to skillet and scramble the eggs. When eggs are 90% cooked, stir in cheese, tomato and avocado. Kill the heat and serve!